Like most virus infections, colds just have to run their course. Getting plenty of rest, avoiding vigorous activity, and drinking lots of fluids - juice, water, and noncaffeinated beverages - all may help you feel better while on the mend.
I've felt this coming on for three days now, and after reading the above, I'm going to bed!
Get well soon, Tracy!
ReplyDeletePS: sometimes I even enjoy having a cold if it's not too bad, because it's a great opportunity to stay in bed with a nice book and a cup of tea.
HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER VERY SOON. BEEING SICK IS NO FUN......
ReplyDeleteGOD BLESS........
I hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteand thanks for the tip about the Splenda substitute! I will definitely go check that out.
Put your feet up and find a goooood book. Or learn to knit. Drink your tea. Take care of YOU for a change :) And milk this for all you can get.
ReplyDeleteTracy,
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to feeling better soon. Get a lot of rest!!! I'll pray it does not spread to the rest of your family and that you recover quickly.
Praying you feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Trella
Hi Tracy,
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I hope you feel better real soon! Being sick is not a fun thing...especially with little people at home! So hurry up and get well! LOL
Also, thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. You were very encouraging, and I appreciate it! It's always nice to 'meet' new friends, and I look forward to coming back for more visits!
Blessings,
Amy
Please get better soon....cold really STINK! :)
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon, Tracy. Bless you.
ReplyDeleteAww, I hope you feel better soon! Get some good rest.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteSo true drink lots of fluids and get lots of rest.
We are heading to be early tonight too. I'm tired.
We've all had slight colds at our house too. Derek's might be more of his allergies.
I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Tracy! I hope you get lots of rest and feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kelli
Oh Tracy, I do hope that you are feeling better...there seems to be alot going around right now!
ReplyDeleteI think that maybe it has to do with the crazy weather we all seem to be having!
Hope that you are up and feeling like yourself in no time!
I hope you get well soon! it is so hard to be sick and take care of your family at the same time!
ReplyDeleteIn my secret heart, I sort of enjoy lounging around in bed with a mild cold and a big stack of detective novels. Enjoy your rest and get better soon.
ReplyDeleteYou do have my sympathy -- I so hate having a cold.
ReplyDeleteSensible advice you share too!!
Hope you are feeling much better soon.