Oh and far as anyone hating to get their picture taken as much as you do...I probably hate it more...I always look fat(of course,lol ;-] ) and have a goofy look on my face! I just can't take a good picture for some reason,no kidding. It is good that you are such a good sport about getting yours made though...and you always look pretty! :]]
Yes! I was talking about your slide show. Thanks for the help. I'll have to see what I can do. Oh, and YES, I hate getting my picture taken too. My mom always did. Maybe it's in my genes.
What a wonderful slide show... I miss dying eggs... I think that I will make myself a wreath for next Resurrection Sunday and that way I can dye some eggs! Ü
Very nostalgic. Always dyed eggs as a child. I too ws the only girl with 3 brothers though I was the oldest and dying eggs at Easter was one of my big sister jobs.
Very pretty eggs, looks like you guys had fun! I hope you all have a wonderful Easter sunday.
ReplyDeleteFun!!!
ReplyDeleteOh and far as anyone hating to get their picture taken as much as you do...I probably hate it more...I always look fat(of course,lol ;-] ) and have a goofy look on my face! I just can't take a good picture for some reason,no kidding. It is good that you are such a good sport about getting yours made though...and you always look pretty! :]]
ReplyDeleteTracy, you're absolutely lovley! And it appears you had *way* too much fun. :o)
ReplyDeleteWe didn't dye Easter eggs this year so please enjoy some for the Hardt's.
Bless you sweetly...
How wonderful to see, it brought back many happy memories of my own childhood.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you all on such a joyous Easter day.
That was so much fun. HOW DO YOU DO THAT?? I don't mean how do you dye eggs. I mean how do you do that on your site? So cool.
ReplyDeleteWe have not dyed eggs in years because our boys are so old. But I remember lots of fun in years past.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Yes! I was talking about your slide show. Thanks for the help. I'll have to see what I can do. Oh, and YES, I hate getting my picture taken too. My mom always did. Maybe it's in my genes.
ReplyDeleteGood morning. :o)
ReplyDeleteI responded to your request regarding the pizza...
Blessings,
Sherry
Oh, how pretty and how much fun! They turned out beautifully! I love when they are all different and show everybody's tastes and personalities:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun. You are all very talented.
ReplyDeleteYes, I hate getting my picture taken.
I do love these slides shows. :) Should make one for my blog as well (as soon as I get a good idea for it...)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful slide show...
ReplyDeleteI miss dying eggs...
I think that I will make myself a wreath for next Resurrection Sunday and that way I can dye some eggs! Ü
What a fun slide show.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like everyone had a fun time1!
I love these slide shows. Come and check out my site I did one on our Easter weekend too.
It looks like a great time was had by all! (o:
ReplyDeletefun slide show... thanks for sharing!! Blessings, Diane
ReplyDeleteVery nostalgic. Always dyed eggs as a child. I too ws the only girl with 3 brothers though I was the oldest and dying eggs at Easter was one of my big sister jobs.
ReplyDeleteHow cool are those eggs!!!
ReplyDeleteWe wimped out and painted the ceramic ones that I bought a while ago.
I'm impressed as all getout with your "techy-ness"!