Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy 16th Birthday, Mac !

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Mac! What a wonderful slideshow. Hope you all have a great day.
    Blessings,
    Trella

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tribute of your son! You're raising him to be a fine man of God - I can see that clearly.

    Bless you all this day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this slideshow! It was so cute. :) Happy birthday to Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Happy Birthday to Mac! I loved the pictures. They remind me of our 16 year old. But ... he is our baby, not our oldest.

    Enjoy a special day of celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful tribute to your son and a slideshow to treasure always for you all.

    Blessings

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, thanks for letting me know it was you and not Verne who had commented. I always feel a little strange answering to a man who comments. I love the fact that someone has visited, but as a married woman I find it a little awkward :) So there is my old fashioned-ness showing I guess.

    I did go check out his site though. Then I saw the connection to you. I assumed he was checking up on a comment that I had posted on Abigail or Autumn's blog. Which is what I would expect a daddy to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the slide show. It was fun to see him grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great slideshow and a sweet tribute! My eyes filled with tears watching it - joy for you and his birthday and sadness for me, that mine are going to grow up to quickly!

    Would you mind emailing me? I have a question to ask and you should be able to reply to my comment. Thanks, Leigh Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy, these are so precious! Thanks for sharing - I really enjoyed viewing them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy