Thursday, May 10, 2007

An Apron Giveaway!

Ladies, much to my amusement, Monday is National Apron Day! Let's have some fun. For starters, I thought it would be cute for us to all post a picture in our favorite apron on Monday. Perhaps you have a story about where you got your apron, when you wear it, etc.


To get you into the spirit, I have decided to host a giveaway. Leave me a comment and I will draw the winner's name on Monday at noon. The winner will receive an apron handmade by me. After the winner's name is drawn, you will let me know your measurements and your favorite color. I'll do the rest.


Your apron will be in the same pattern as the one featured here. May the best woman win!

31 comments:

  1. Tracy, how very generous of you! I would love to have a handmade apron from you!! Put my name in the basket, please. ;0)
    That is a very pretty pattern.
    I'll try to post a picture Monday.
    Blessings and Happy Mother's Day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice of you! I would love to be in the drawing too! My mom wants to teach me to sew, and I want to make an apron first, but I'd love to have one handmade by you! The one in the picture is gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun Tracy! Oh I hope I win your beautiful handmade apron.

    I'm going to try to get my family to take a picture of me in my apron this weekend. With our family in town too, I shall be in the kitchen a bunch.

    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am in!

    I am doing a similar thing on my blog for Monday---posting my own apron and encouraging others to do the same.I will come by on Monday to check in! Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so sweet of you. I would love a handmade apron from you!!
    I love the one in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My faviorte apron is actually my sons. It is a thomas the tank engine apron with his name embroided on it. I did not know apron day is Monday I know one picture I will be posting.

    Karen
    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/karenmontalto

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I'm so excited. I could actually win an apron. Then I will have how many in my collection? Hmmmm, let's see....

    ONE!

    Apronless with fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to enter! I love aprons and have one on whenever I am at home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH...I love aprons...I wanna be a part of this. :) By the way...beautiful apron you have. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like to wear aprons (messy cook!) but I never knew there was a National Apron Day!
    That towel/wedding cake you posted above is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tracy, What a beautiful apron! That is so kind of you to offer to make a apron and give it away. Please enter my name in the drawing. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tracy, I would be so pleased to have one of your aprons. Please do enter my name.

    Your 'cake' is beautiful and no calories......

    Thank you for visiting with me today......

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would LOVE an apron-I have never had one, always wanted one, and so I am entering :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tracy, how sweet of you to do this! I'd love to have a handmade apron from you. I'll post a picture of my favorite apron on Monday.

    In fact, my mother requested an apron for Mother's Day and I'm making hers tomorrow. Cutting it close!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just discovered your blog today and love your apron. I would love to win one. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how fun!! I will be sure to join you in sharing a picture of my favorite apron this coming Monday! I LOVE the pretty apron you made! Thank you for the giveaway!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I would love to win a custom-made apron! (Found your blog thru Randi at I Have to Say.) Thank you for a nifty idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful apron. I'd love to win one. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh... I want an apron!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tracey, how sweet of you! Thanks for giving me the heads up about this!! Best wishes everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The apron looks very nice. I would also love to be in the drawing.
    I wish I knew how to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tracy,
    I would like to be in the drawing. What a beautiful apron and how sweet of you to give one away! I enjoy your blog, too.
    Hope you have a Happy Mother's Day!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Tracy; I found your blog on another blog and want to enter your apron drawing. I've recently taken an interest in aprons and love them! I haven't made any yet, but I have bought a pattern and fabric, so I'm getting closer. I've purchased several lately at yard sales. Love them! Thanks for the nice giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to be in on your apron giveaway. I love aprons.

    Also, I'm hoping you had a wonderful birthday weekend for grandmother. I know you've been busy.

    Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I dont even own an apron... not yet at least. :-]]

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tracy,
    I find it amusing that apron day is the day after Mother's Day; as if to say, "Enough lollygaging, get back to work."
    Happy Mother's Day!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tracy - love the aprons - to tell you the truth, i haven't worn one since i was little - my mom ALWAYS wore an apron - but i never have - put my name in for the draw - i'd love to start a "new" tradition in my family!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love a beautiful handmade apron! Add me to your list please and thanks so much!
    ~~Blessings, Mikki Jo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ooh! I like that apron. Could I be included? I'm new to blogger.
    Blessings
    Patty H.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I can't believe I forgot about this! This is so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tracy, I would love to participate however I do not have a an Apron to even wear or even a digital camera to post a picture of an Apron that I would wear daily to protect my clothes from becoming so dirty.
    Mrs.Garcia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy