Tracy, you are very blessed! It looks like you were treated like a queen, too! I love the pictures of you with your family. I just posted my apron, too! Blessings and hugs, Karen ps I agree with Jennifer, Mac DOES look like you!
What a nice family you have! I just saw that your favorite verse is one of mine, also. God showed me that verse when I was going thru a time of depression last yr. Has continued to bless and encourage me Blessings Patty H.
I LOVE the pictures! It looks like you had a great Mother's Day, and it was a beautiful day for you as well. Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a WONDERFUL mother's day!
ReplyDeleteYour Mother's Day looks wonderful indeed!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful and so happy!
Mac looks JUST like you!
What a wonderful slide show!! Looks like you had a lovely mother's day!!
ReplyDeleteI love your slide show. It looks like you had a wonderful day. It was fun to see the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love all the plants your received for Mother's Day!
Tracy, you are very blessed! It looks like you were treated like a queen, too!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of you with your family.
I just posted my apron, too!
Blessings and hugs,
Karen
ps I agree with Jennifer, Mac DOES look like you!
What a nice family you have!
ReplyDeleteI just saw that your favorite verse is one of mine, also. God showed me that verse when I was going thru a time of depression last yr. Has continued to bless and encourage me
Blessings
Patty H.
Your Mother's Day look special, I love the pictures.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful flowers, and the pictures are sweet.
Hugs,
Trella
You have a beautiful family, Tracy, and *you're* beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful Mother's Day was a sweet blessing to your heart. You deserve it. :o)
I just love your slide shows, Tracy. This one especially has your happiness shining through!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a beautiful Mother's Day Tracy. You looked so beautiful and full of joy. And, your children look like they really love their mommy!!!
ReplyDeletethose are great pictures my faviorte ones of me are with my kids.
ReplyDeleteKaren
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/karenmontalto
Happy Mother's Day MOm!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, it looks like you had a fabulous Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteYou are so blessed, friend!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family you have! And you all look so happy. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day, you deserve it Tracy!
ReplyDelete