Tuesday, June 19, 2007

An Addition to Our Family

Meet Daisy. She is the little toy poodle in the picture above. She joined our family this past Saturday. She and Chester are getting acquainted here. Kind of funny, because Chester weighs 16 pounds, and Daisy is a tiny two pounds!
Just look at that face! She's even cuter in person.


It's a good thing that she is small, because Daisy loves to sit in my lap. She even likes blogging!

18 comments:

  1. She's ADORABLE!!!! I pray she brings you much job!

    And thank you so much for your prayers and encouraging comment Tracy.....You're a dear...Your comment made me smile. (o:

    {{{HUGS}}}
    ~Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute!! Such a sweet face. I know you all love her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mom,
    Yes I agree, she is much cuter in person! She is sweet isn't she?
    Love,
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! She looks like she will be a lot of fun to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, she is SO cute! And how tiny!!! Our golden retriever is about 75 pounds now. I can't even imagine having a puppy so small.

    Have fun with her. What a sweet addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is cute as can be. I love her name too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why she came home with you ~ she is irresistible! What a doll baby. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious little wisp of a thing. So darling!

    How's Chester dealing with this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooooohhhh! She's so cute! I love our poodle mix...they make great pets. Enjoy your puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Daisy is precious!! Is she going to grow much?

    I hope she and Chester are getting along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how cute Tracy! Such a gorgeous little dog :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just too cute. I have a toy poodle too, his name is Valentino.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your new baby! Hee. Hee. Daisy is precious... my mother-in-law has a dog that looks like her twin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for all of your kind comments. We had Daisy to the vet on Monday, and he liked her too!

    Haus Frau,
    Chester is holding up pretty well. She wants to play with him, he swats at her, and she thinks he is playing along and goes back for more. He's actually been gentle, though. He is being a little naughty. I caught him on the counter, and he looked at me as though he had the right to be there.

    Anna S,
    Daisy is a toy poodle. They are generally less than inches at the shoulder and weigh between 6-9 pounds. So yes, she will grow, but she won't be big. We keep losing her in the room. She's so little that she'll be right beside you, and you don't even hear her move away! Thankfully we say her name and she comes running.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is the sweetest little thing!!!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is Soooooo cute!! Tell her welcome to blogville. What's her "handle"? LOL Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how precious!
    I know you could just eat her up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy