Thursday, June 7, 2007

National Chocolate Ice Cream Day

Yes, you read it right! June 7th is always National Chocolate Ice Cream Day. Go get yourself some!

14 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness .. I so needed an excuse to blow my WW points all to heck. Thank you! Chocolate ice cream is the only kind for me.

    By the way. I love your Gerbera Daisies on your header. The lilies were lovely too. You find some pretty pictures that speak your heart for creation. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. I am in trouble now. I LOVE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM!! IT'S THE BESTEST IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have GOT to go buy some and celebrate!

    His,
    Mrs. U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now, that is just TOO tempting. How in the world do we get national days like this?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM! I might just have to celebrate in style :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know that. But I like chocolate. So guess what I'm having a bowl of chocolate ice cream today.
    MMNN! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, but what kind to get - Godiva or Bryer's triple chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh!! Love this color, too! The flowers (shasta daisies?) are so pretty.
    I'm heading to the freezer as I type. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becky,
    Thank you for the sweet comments on my pictures. I found them...in my garden! These are some of the posies that my children gave me for Mother's Day! I enjoy looking at them outside, AND on my blog!

    Karen,
    They are Gerbera daisies. I love the color of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate ice-cream. A really BIG chocolate ice-cream, with strawberries. Oh yes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a day worth celebrating, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now where did you come up with this statistic? Just what I didn't need :o)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm always looking for a reason to eat ice cream! Especially chocolate. Thanks Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My whole family went to Sonice and got root-beer floats for free!!

    Hugs,
    Trella

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad I didn't read this yesterday, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy