builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Friday, June 15, 2007
Show and Tell
This is what I have planned for today, but, to read what I really want to Show and Tell about read yesterday's post entitled A Gibson Les Paul and Buddy Jewell. Make sure that you go to Kelli's to read the rest of the show and tell stories!
Smiling at your show and tell. :) Have fun! Though ironing isn't my favorite thing, I do put in a video I've been wanting to see and enjoy that while getting something done.
The guitars are beautiful--and the hard rock cafe is fun to go to--we have one here in Cali that we have gone too. I do have to say though, I love your show and tell--I just love ironing --:)
Oh wow, the purchase of a Gibson guitar AND meeting Buddy Jewel!! How lucky can one get in one day? hehe Thank you so much for sharing this story with us:-) xo
Smiling at your show and tell. :) Have fun! Though ironing isn't my favorite thing, I do put in a video I've been wanting to see and enjoy that while getting something done.
ReplyDeleteBarbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
I love your show and tell. The story yesterday was wonderful.
ReplyDeleteNeat story about your son and the guitar! Have fun ironing:)
ReplyDeleteThe guitars are beautiful--and the hard rock cafe is fun to go to--we have one here in Cali that we have gone too. I do have to say though, I love your show and tell--I just love ironing --:)
ReplyDeleteJulieann:)
When you're done, feel free to come iron for me! *G*
ReplyDeleteNow that photo is just too hot to handle! ;o)
ReplyDeleteWant to come do my ironing? :)
ReplyDeleteLoved your show and tell.
Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful and blessed weekend.
Lyndy
Oh wow, the purchase of a Gibson guitar AND meeting Buddy Jewel!! How lucky can one get in one day? hehe Thank you so much for sharing this story with us:-) xo
ReplyDeleteUgh, I despise ironing. Hope it goes by quickly for you!!
ReplyDeleteStill love the story about Mac and his guitar!
I hope you had fun ironing, Tracy..hehehe. I just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed your story yesterday!
ReplyDeleteKelli
Ok so call me sick, but of all the chores in the house I like ironing. Ironing is NOTHING like life, you get to make the wrinkles come out. LOL.
ReplyDeleteGreat story! Your son seems very mature--He is making some good decisions.
ReplyDeleteProverbs 23:24
Thanks for sharing all the photos of the guitars.
ReplyDeleteI don't like ironing either.
Most of my ironing consists of taking them out of the drying and hanging them up right away. (hehe)
Hi! I'm trying to catch up on my reading - been gone a while.
ReplyDeleteI'm thrilled that your hubby got a guitar! I have a very musical family and I love it when someone gets the one instrument they have longed for.
I'm sorry - I've been skimming. The guitar must be your son's! I apologize. I am happy for him. I thought it was your husband. Oops!
ReplyDelete