Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Women's Rights


Of all the rights given to women,
becoming a mother is the greatest.

~unknown

Image courtesy of Allposters

16 comments:

  1. A woman after my own heart! You even have a photo blog!

    Those blueberry gems sound fabulous-we are blueberry LOVERS over here! and your title verse just happens to be my favorite scripture verse-and our wedding verse!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog each day (and letting me know!). It is nice to hear that people find your life just a bit interesting and want to share in it with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The right *and* the privelege. Awesome, isn't it? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning! Yes, motherhood is a blessing and a privilege! To answer your question about my bird feeder picture: I bought the "hands feeder" from Hobby Lobby for half price. (This is my standard response to many cute things around our home...I LOVE finding stuff there at 50% off!!) It was in the garden section and I imagine it was made as a feeder. I placed it down on the porch and began filling it with seeds to give the squirrels their own feeder. I was hoping they'd leave the bird feeder alone, and it has helped for the most part. Every once in awhile I see the squirrels at the bird feeder and the birds and the squirrel feeder! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to that. So true. I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree :)


    Responding to your comment from yesterday -Vacationing with friends did make me a little nervous at first, but this is one friend I know very well - there would be some others who it would have been much more difficult to do it with. I've known Meg for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful quote and lovely picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful quote. I couldn't possibly agree more.

    Thank you for your sweet comment and I wanted to let you know your name is in the favor giveaway hat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very much so. Motherhood is a blessing and God's gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so true! and I love the picture you posted with it. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Echoing haus frau The right *and* the privelege *and* the responsibility!!!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen -- and one given by God alone (as all life comes from Him)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amen to that! It is the best job I've ever had or could have ever hoped to have. I am so blessed by my children.

    Thank you for sharing that beautiful picture as well, not to mention that delicious sounding dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful quote and picture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Honey I am glad that I get to experience your motherhood everyday. I love watching you take care of our children. The love in your eyes shines. I am truely thankfull that the Lord has blessed you (and me) by being the mother of our children. I love you.
    Verne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy