Thursday, July 26, 2007

And the Winner is...

Liz from In the Harvest is the blessed winner from yesterday's Christmas in July Giveaway. Liz, if you'll leave me a comment with your email address, I'll get back to you for your address. Congratulations!!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,

    I visited Autumns blog after she left a comment on mine and i have to say that she is so sweet and adorable---a truly lovely girl!

    What a blessed mom you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Liz!! Can I just say that I'm impressed that you are UP at 7 a.m.?! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your web site through Momma Roar. I love your very eclectic style and plan to check in on you more often.

    Now off to check out some more recipes on your site!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Contratulations to Liz.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again Tracy! You are too kind!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Liz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy