
Today is July 25. Five more months until Christmas! To celebrate, I'm giving away a set of 24 Gooseberry Patch Christmas recipe cards. Now you can fill your recipe box in style! To enter the giveaway please leave me a comment. I'll draw a name at 7AM tomorrow morning!
What a cute idea Tracy - I also did a Christmas post - but I like your idea of a giveaway! So great! Count me in.
ReplyDeleteYou are kidding we are all ready in the countdown to Christmas, WOW. I guess it is inevitable but joyous.
ReplyDeleteKaren
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/karenmontalto
What fun to do a Christmas in July give away. You are a sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteI can always use recipes cards. Sign me up.
Wow I was just reading your blog and I love it. I especially love the things you have sewed. The skirts are beautiful. I am fairly new to sewing so I haven't made any clothing. Just a couple pillows and a stuffed animal pillow for my toddlers. Have a blessed day!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Count me in!
ReplyDeleteIt seems scary that Christmas is 5 months away! For some reason, that feels like it is just around the corner!
ReplyDelete5 months until Christmas AND my birthday!!!! I would love to have the recipe cards. Thanks for doing this nice thing for us. Put my name in :o)
ReplyDeleteSusan
I love Gooseberry Patch! I'm already looking forward to Christmas! Count me in, too!
ReplyDeleteYou are very thoughtful!
I better start shopping for gifts. I usually wait until the last minute, maybe I will start earler this year. (ha ha)
ReplyDeletePlease count me in your giveaway.
Thanks
Carrie
Oh my....another month closer to Christmas! Wow!
ReplyDeleteI love Gooseberry patch stuff! Please count me in!
Have a great day!
How sweet of you! Count me in also.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be part of the drawing, Tracy. Thank you..what a fun idea. :o)
ReplyDeleteI knitted a winter scarf in a midnight blue, as a Christmas gift. Then I began another in a soft aqua, not realizing until it was halfway knitted that I didn't purchase the same dye-lot. ugh.
We have simple Christmas celebrations ~ not a lot of gifts, and simple ones at that. Food gifts are always on the top of the list.
Yeah! I would love these. They are darling! I am so glad I stopped by today. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Put me in . I have been meaning to make a Christmas goodies recipe scrapbook. Maybe this will inspire me to get started.
ReplyDeleteJen
Count me in !
ReplyDeleteAshley was going to have a Christmas in July party for all her friends, till I had surgery. It would have been fun too.
Maybe Autumn Would Like To Have One...Ashley Could Share all her fun Christmas in July party ideas with her.
I love Christmas, so many wonderful memories are made around this time of year with family and friends.
ReplyDelete.... I'm also in love with my Gooseberry Patch Cookbooks! They are my fun reads when I get bored at night!
great idea...add me to the list..thanks so much....great reminder..I have indeed started shopping a bit...to try and be a bit wiser and frugal this year.
ReplyDeleteDeby
I'm trying to love Christmas more and more. Of course I love the reason for Christmas, but not all the hassle. Maybe this will be just what I need :) Count me in too.
ReplyDeleteSweet Idea!
Ooh..how pretty! I'd love to be entered, thank yoU!!!
ReplyDeleteKelli
THOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL! I would love to be entered in your draw!
ReplyDeleteTHOSE ARE BEAUTIFUL! I would love to be entered in your draw!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!! I just bought my first 2 Christmas gifts today. (It was Christmas in July on QVC!) I'd love to be entered in your contest!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in :-) Thanx! ~Ola.
ReplyDelete