Friday, July 6, 2007

Clock II by Doug Hall
"Dost thou love life?
Then do not squander time,
for that's the stuff life is made of."

Benjamin Franklin

7 comments:

  1. excellent quote. that said, i'm logging off and doing something truly productive. :o)

    thank you for praying, tracy. please continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that just the greatest quote? So true.

    Thank you for stopping by. Rob and I are a little devastated about his job loss but we're confident something good will come out of this. Finding out about our new grandbaby did soften that blow a little. OK, it softened it a lot!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great quote. I lost my entire month of June due to my trip and then being so sick. Time lost. :-(

    I wish we could have had more time together, I think I'd really enjoy spending some with you.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that quote. The Bible tells us to "Redeem the time". Good advise.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very true. These moments are so precious, so let's not waste them on negative emotions or on things that won't matter in the long run!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that quote. So needed to hear it at this time.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy