builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Yes, they do!!
Sweet!
How very sweet. Are you smiling from ear to ear? I would be!!!!Susan
That is so sweet! Make sure you keep that one in your memory file.
What a sweet poem from a sweet daughter!Kelli
How sweet!!! A lovely memory for many years to come.
This is so precious. My daughter use to write poems a lot. I have every one. They write from the heart.
This is so very sweet!
Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings, Tracy
Yes, they do!!
ReplyDeleteSweet!
ReplyDeleteHow very sweet. Are you smiling from ear to ear? I would be!!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
That is so sweet! Make sure you keep that one in your memory file.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet poem from a sweet daughter!
ReplyDeleteKelli
How sweet!!! A lovely memory for many years to come.
ReplyDeleteThis is so precious. My daughter use to write poems a lot. I have every one. They write from the heart.
ReplyDeleteThis is so very sweet!
ReplyDelete