I had orange chicken for supper. Alone. In the quiet of my home. On the side was beef with green beans in hot garlic sauce. Spice. Takie-outie. Delicious. The Princess is with Mr. Darcy, and the Knight away on business. No dishes to wash, save for a glass of ice water. I don't feel a bit guilty. ;o)
I like your beautiful smiling picture over to the left :o)
ReplyDeleteI had orange chicken for supper. Alone. In the quiet of my home. On the side was beef with green beans in hot garlic sauce. Spice. Takie-outie. Delicious. The Princess is with Mr. Darcy, and the Knight away on business. No dishes to wash, save for a glass of ice water. I don't feel a bit guilty. ;o)
ReplyDeleteoh...and I agree with Jennifer. You're picture is beautiful, just like the inside you.
ReplyDeleteThis looks yummy - you do such a great job with your photos!
ReplyDeleteThis looks yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
MMNN! Yummy! I'm checking this recipe out.
ReplyDelete