Saturday, July 14, 2007

Voice of Truth

I love Casting Crowns, but lately this song has really been speaking to me. When the world makes us feel small, and like we can't do what we have set out to, we need to remember the God that we serve, and do all things for His glory.

9 comments:

  1. Tracy, thank you so much for the "Voice of Truth" video on this post and your testimony regarding it... That song happens to be the ring tone for my cell phone. Very powerful lyrics!!! Our God sure is "the voice of truth" and I want to listen to HIS voice and nothing of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite songs, and it plays on my blog. I agree with all you said!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song too! Thanks for sharing that! That song has special meaning to me.
    Blessings to you ---- have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that song!

    I wasn't able to see the video, but Casting Crowns' songs are always so powerful. What an amazing ministry they are fullfilling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. goodness, this song is ministering to me beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, the song was a blessing. God's voice is the only one that counts. Have a good week. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that song. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting this, Tracy...
    Loved it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy