Saturday, August 4, 2007

18 Blessed Years


Tomorrow, August 5, Verne and I will celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary. As you can see from the picture, I was a very happy girl. I'm an even happier woman.

I believe that the LORD created me specifically for Verne. He's my best friend, and my forever love.

Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. Genesis 2:24

I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine. Song of Solomon 6:3

31 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Wow...18 years! Congratulations! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!- a day early. :-) You were (and are) an attractive couple. May God bless you with many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you both on your anniversary! You were a lovely bride and the love just RADIATES from your face!

    Love peasant top #2. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - 18 yrs. that is awesome, and I think that also means that you have now been married for half of your life!!!! We actually had a vocalist sing "Arise, My Love" which comes from Song of Solomon during our service (by Michael Card). HAPPY ANIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy anniversary. Y'all are adorable. Eighteen years in this day and age is a lifetime. And just think, you have so many more to share together. Love is a choice. I am so glad that you and Verne choose love every day. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy, your wedding picture is beautiful... brings tears to my eyes!

    Thank you for being a great example for us young wives as we seek to be help meets to our husbands. Your love for Verne "shines" and is an outstanding testimony of God's desire for marriages on earth.

    Happy 18th Anniversary!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hAVE A HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, I LIKE YOUR BLOG IT IS REALLY CUTE, cHAR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, dear Tracy, and may you and Verne have many, many more blessed and happy years together! You must think I'm kidding, but it really seems you haven't changed much from the day you were a bride. You are still glowing with the same happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary Verne and Tracy! I love all these anniversaries that are being celebrated this summer. How wonderful a testimony to God's perfect plan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happpy Anniversary to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary!!!! I hope y'all have a wonderful Sunday celebrating your love for eachother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary, Tracy and Vern!

    Eighteen years ~ it went by in a flash, didn't it?! And I'm sure your marriage is an example to others and a testimony of God's precious love for us as His bride. Your wedding picture is beautiful. Tracy, you looked radiant. :O)

    Celebrate sweetly...

    ReplyDelete
  13. **Happy Anniversary**! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad I stopped by!! Happy Anniversary!!

    God Bless,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute you guys are! Happy Anniversary, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!
    You were such a beautiful bride and yes I can see the happiness in your eyes!

    What a blessing to see such strong love after 18 years of marriage!

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You were a beautiful bride and look at how joyous both of your were! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy, happy anniversary. That is a beautiful picture and I'm so glad you're wonderfully happy. That is marriage as it should be. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Anniversary - what a beautiful picture. Hope you had a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy 18th Wedding Anniversary!!
    Great wedding photo.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy 18th anniversary! It's so wonderful to be more in love today than you were then!! I pray each year gets better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Belated 18th Anniversary .....

    The blouses are beautiful...I especially like the blue one.....

    Thanks for visiting with me...the Victorian ladies were very smart....Betty

    ReplyDelete
  23. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

    I love the wedding picture, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations! Lovely bride & groom and 18 years is great.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Anniversary! (belated)

    I hope you and your husband got to spend some special time together on this great day. God is so amazing, I just love to see when he brings 2 people together for a lifetime of love. Doesn't it just warm your heart?! (I think that's why I always cry at weddings! ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Anniversary!!! What a sweet couple you are!!!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a sweet photo!
    Happy (belated) Anniversary!

    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations!!!!! Yeah! I love your new picture on the blog--you always have the neatest blog-looks!
    Have a blessed anniversary and may the Lord bless you with many more!

    ReplyDelete
  29. 18 years... wow. God bless you two and i hope that many more joyful years will follow.God Bless

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy