Good luck with your new shop!! It looks great! I'm amazed at that rug! What else do you plan on making? You are very talented!
Now, I have a question and I've been trying for an hour to figure it out! How did you get that link with the pictures of your Etsy shop in your sidebar? I noticed the same thing on someone else's blog and I have no idea how to do it. Any pointers for me? Please? :0)
Tracy, THANK you so much!!! That was too easy, but I would have never figured it out without your help! I had no idea what the mini Etsy was for! I love it!
How neat, Tracy! Maybe I'll try selling my crafts someday - if I have enough lying around :) So far, everything I made is either used by us, or given away as a gift.
Now, THAT is cool! Congrats on opening your own shop! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on opening your shop! We are finding ours to be a lot of fun. :o)
ReplyDeleteI just went over and looked at your items. I think this is the coolest thing ev-ah! Good luck for many quick sales!
ReplyDeleteYour etsy shop is lovely! I can't wait to see what else you'll add!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new shop!! It looks great! I'm amazed at that rug! What else do you plan on making? You are very talented!
ReplyDeleteNow, I have a question and I've been trying for an hour to figure it out! How did you get that link with the pictures of your Etsy shop in your sidebar? I noticed the same thing on someone else's blog and I have no idea how to do it. Any pointers for me? Please? :0)
How bout adding some seasonal aprons!!
ReplyDeleteJen,
ReplyDeleteI answered your question on your blog. If you need more help with it, just ask.
Kim,
ReplyDeleteYes! I'm working on that! I'd like to sell lots of aprons as they are one of my favorite things to make!
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteTHANK you so much!!! That was too easy, but I would have never figured it out without your help! I had no idea what the mini Etsy was for! I love it!
Blessings,
Jennifer
I think that's a neat idea. I will look forward to visiting the wares in your shop!!
ReplyDeleteHow neat, Tracy! Maybe I'll try selling my crafts someday - if I have enough lying around :) So far, everything I made is either used by us, or given away as a gift.
ReplyDeleteYour goods are so cute! Best wishes on your new shop-venture!
ReplyDeleteThat is sure a fun idea. I have seen other bloggers listing things on 'etsy' and I was not really sure what that was all about.
ReplyDeleteSomething to consider perhaps. Hmmmm. (that's me, considering)
I love your run by the way. I remember you talking about finishing it.