builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Saturday, September 22, 2007
My First Sale
I checked in on my Etsy shop this afternoon to show it to Mac. I was surprised and pleased to find that I sold something! There was whooping and dancing all around the house. Yea!!!
Congratulations!! That's so awesome. So many of you are talented in the homemade crafts area that I'm thrilled to see a place like this where you can peddle your wares!! I think it is wonderful!!
quick question about the tote bag on sale at ETSY-is it large enough for a binder and several books? I am looking for a cute bag to tote my lesson plans and curriculum books in...
How exciting! I'm posting about a friend who is starting the same idea with baby stuff. I'd never heard of this before, but excited to know it works...woohoo!
Congratulations!! That's so awesome. So many of you are talented in the homemade crafts area that I'm thrilled to see a place like this where you can peddle your wares!! I think it is wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Tracy. I can't say I'm surprised AT ALL!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you!!! That was fast!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
Congrats!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I am happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteI am finally back to blog land-my computer died!
quick question about the tote bag on sale at ETSY-is it large enough for a binder and several books? I am looking for a cute bag to tote my lesson plans and curriculum books in...
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh because that's exactly how I found out I had a sell! I opened it up to show Britt!
That's great! Here's to continued success!!!
Why should you be surprised...now if you will just make some aprons!! Fall ones and Christmas ones--the kinds that loop around your neck, HINT HINT.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Tracy!! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteKelli
YAY! that's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteBy the way... that rug is beautiful! :o) You are very talented!
Congratulations, Tracy. I'm not surprised at all - the items displayed in your Etsy shop were so pretty.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations, Tracy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Mrs. K! Etsy is really cool!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I'm posting about a friend who is starting the same idea with baby stuff. I'd never heard of this before, but excited to know it works...woohoo!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! :o)
ReplyDeleteHooray for you! That is exciting news.
ReplyDeleteI know it's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Tracy!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!
ReplyDeleteJulieann