Monday, September 10, 2007

You're Invited...

Make Mine Pink is hosting a week of tea parties. Join my girls and me tomorrow to view our tea party! You can join in the fun too! Just set up a tea party, and visit Make Mine Pink. You're all invited!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to have tea with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea!
    I think I have visited your site in the past but it has been awhile. I LOVE IT! Your posts are so homey and I feel like if I walked into your house, I'd feel right at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy
    We three will have tea. I am (2sisters)Mom.I love your Blog.
    Take Care. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I;ll be there to visit tomorrow!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. phooooey I missed tea. earl grey? scones? cucumber finger sandwiches? grapes? i'll live vicariously through you, if'n ya don't mind. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. how very typical of me to not have read the fine print - that wasn't actually fine print but it's a good excuse and one i will use shamelessly.

    it's today. the tea party is today. i can do that. just so's ya know.

    thank you. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. again with my brain having indigestion. both El and i will enjoy tea. today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy