3-MINUTE FLOURLESS LOW-CARB CHOCOLATE CAKE
1 TBS Butter, microwave for 10 seconds to soften
1 Egg
1 TBS Da Vinci SF Vanilla syrup
2 TBS Splenda
1 TBS heavy cream
Pinch salt
2 TBS cocoa
Mix together all the ingredients until it is as smooth as possible. It should look similar to cake batter at this point. Microwave for 1 minute. For the special treat, add 1 TBS of whipped heavy cream (sweetened with Splenda).
Makes 1 serving
1 TBS Butter, microwave for 10 seconds to soften
1 Egg
1 TBS Da Vinci SF Vanilla syrup
2 TBS Splenda
1 TBS heavy cream
Pinch salt
2 TBS cocoa
Mix together all the ingredients until it is as smooth as possible. It should look similar to cake batter at this point. Microwave for 1 minute. For the special treat, add 1 TBS of whipped heavy cream (sweetened with Splenda).
Makes 1 serving
Happy birthday and hooray for cake and ice cream!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry I misssed wishing you happy birthday yesterday, but late is better than never - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! I am so glad that you had a wonderful day hanging out with Verne and that your kids made it special for you too!!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, your pic is not showing up for some reason.
Just read your comment on my blog. You are right ... E had his golden birthday. I had forgotten that. Thanks for the reminder. I think I will let him know that golden birthdays include an entire week of celebrations. Doesn't that sound like fun???
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good one. Your picture is not coming up so I will have to check back again. Blogger has had trouble with pictures all day.
I love all of your pictures. And, the name of that restaurant is so funny! It sounds like you had a marvelous day.
ReplyDeleteOHHH!!! I am a day late, I am so sorry!! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are BEAUTIFUL!!!
P.S. I am 37 too:)
Julieann
Memories are far better than new treasures and are a birthday present that can never break, get lost, etc. Glad you had such a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Happy Birthday--a day late! I hope your day was wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love your photo collage and, by the way, you are awfully cute in the morning! ;)
The name of the restaurant made me laugh!
sounds like a very nice day. i love the way you displayed all your pictures - how did you do that?
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment this morning. i definitely thought about Jesus being our constant and forever cheerleader. i just knew i could go on for a few more paragraphs and thought the post was long enough. thanks for adding that, tho. maybe i'll add it as a comment.
Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm glad you had a great day!!
ReplyDeleteDiana,
ReplyDeleteI used Picasa to make a collage. It's easy!
I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! :-) I enjoyed looking at the pictures.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday and thanks for sharing the recipe.Looks like you had a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. You can see your joy!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
It sounds as though you had a wonderful birthday - I'm happy for you! :)
ReplyDeletesounds like a great day! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteWell now that's just the neatest picture display!
ReplyDeleteYou all look very happy in your pictures, and I think you look just fine in the morning! Me, however, it's scary. My hair's usually sticking up all over the place. ;0)
What a great day! Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDelete(((hugs))))
Sue
Looks like you had so much fun.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful memories. I enjoyed looking at the collage of pictures. The day started out great with breakfast in bed and ended great with the cake.
That cake looks like something I should try....as I love chocolate..but want something with not as many calories.
P.S. Your hair looks darker in the pics. Did you just color it.
Maybe it is just the pics or lighting. It does look darker.
Lori,
ReplyDeleteNo. If you look closely, I have tons of gray, but my hair is naturally very black. I haven't colored for over 18 months.
I am sorry I am a crummy blog friend, I didn't check any blogs yesterday!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures, you have such sweet children!
The cake I am trying! That looks yummy.
love the pictures(how do you do that)..hope you had a wonderful birthday..looks like you did....
ReplyDeleteDeby
Deby,
ReplyDeleteI used Picasa to make a photo collage.