And Tracy, thank you so much for your comment yesterday! I agree and still need to really think about my thoughts behind my actions! I'm so glad you shared what you did!
Tracy, I just went to your Etsy shop. You have some wonderful things.
I wonder ... how are you doing with that endevour? Are you selling things and enjoying that Etsy-relationship? I have pondered this myself. Just curious.
what a perfectly inviting home you have, tracy! knowing you as i've come to do, i am assured that the soft glow inside comes from happy hardts and filled souls.
JUst to reassure you I am leaving the blog up and will be active for a while longer. When I transfer to a website I will leave it as is, with some articles, etc.
this is a beautiful shot...warm and cozy.
ReplyDelete~simply stork~
Sooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteAnd Tracy, thank you so much for your comment yesterday! I agree and still need to really think about my thoughts behind my actions! I'm so glad you shared what you did!
What a very lovely, totally inviting home you have Tracy. A beacon in the night.
ReplyDeleteI look at it and I want to say "G'night John-Boy." Remember that show???
Tracy, I just went to your Etsy shop. You have some wonderful things.
ReplyDeleteI wonder ... how are you doing with that endevour? Are you selling things and enjoying that Etsy-relationship? I have pondered this myself. Just curious.
That is a VERY COSY glow - fantastic picture!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMrs. K,
ReplyDeleteThat's a cool pic of your house!
Really cool blog. I enjoyed it a lot.
ReplyDeleteThat is so lovely. I love to look at our home at night, too. I always leave tiny lamps on downstairs and upstairs. I love your porch!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is SO cozy!
ReplyDeleteYes, warm and cozy looking.
ReplyDeleteHow welcoming. ;o)
~ Christina
there's indeed no place like our homes...yours is inviting.
ReplyDeleteLove your porch!
ReplyDeletewhat a perfectly inviting home you have, tracy! knowing you as i've come to do, i am assured that the soft glow inside comes from happy hardts and filled souls.
ReplyDeletebeautiful.
Very pretty! Very cozy and yes inviting! I LOVE the wrap-around porch that is my dream one day.
ReplyDelete~Amy
Makes me want to live at your house :)
ReplyDeleteHow inviting looking! Just beautiful, Tracy!
ReplyDeleteVery cosy indeed. Makes me want to join you ;)
ReplyDeleteJUst to reassure you I am leaving the blog up and will be active for a while longer. When I transfer to a website I will leave it as is, with some articles, etc.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh that's nice!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
that looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery inviting!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful and inviting! :)
ReplyDelete