They are so beautiful. And such clever and talented girls. Great job ladies!!
I have often said there are two skills that I have learned that I cherish every day ... sewing and typing. Without those I would not have as much fun that is for sure.
Awwww..brings back sweet memories of when I used to sew almost every day. I wish I had done more to instill those skills into our girls. Our oldest has recently taken up the interest so I can help her learn now...better late than never!
Thank you for your comment on my post. It was a blessing. I, too, am glad that my beloved is able to visit and read. What a blessing technology can be!
Some of my best memories of growing up are sewing and fabric shopping with my mom. I used to sew everything. Now it's time to teach my daughter. Thanks for the inspiration!
thanks for stopping by! i love meeting new people. be back soon!
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful. And such clever and talented girls. Great job ladies!!
ReplyDeleteI have often said there are two skills that I have learned that I cherish every day ... sewing and typing. Without those I would not have as much fun that is for sure.
How fun and special!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
They did a wonderful job! Such smart young ladies.
ReplyDeleteAlaina received Abigail's letter today and was so excited! She'll write her soon, too.
Wow. Autumn and Abigail's bags are so cute!! I love the fabric!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute.....what a good mama..
ReplyDeleteDeby
Your girls did such a good job on their sewing projects Tracy! Could you come over and teach me how to sew too? =)
ReplyDeleteOh, I look forward to this day! What fun - and they DO look happy. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm on my way over for some sewing lessons!
ReplyDeleteThose are cute, what a great job!
0:) Amber
Fun! :) A tad late, but I'm enjoying my sewing lessons as well. I love your new blog header.
ReplyDeleteThey did a great job!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww..brings back sweet memories of when I used to sew almost every day. I wish I had done more to instill those skills into our girls. Our oldest has recently taken up the interest so I can help her learn now...better late than never!
ReplyDeleteSewing lessons! What fun!
ReplyDeleteThey did a great job!
Thank you for your comment on my post. It was a blessing. I, too, am glad that my beloved is able to visit and read. What a blessing technology can be!
~ Christina
What fun projects. Great job girls.
ReplyDeleteWish I knew how to sew.
Some of my best memories of growing up are sewing and fabric shopping with my mom. I used to sew everything. Now it's time to teach my daughter. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!! Great job girls!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad my mom taught me how to sew - I think I told you I use her old sewing machine....one of these days I need to post it!
I look forward to teaching Elle to sew - and some to the boys, just so they know how to mend something!