Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Stash

at least it's sugar free!

17 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmm

    I am getting ready to head up to bed, this was not what I needed to see!!! ;-)

    Resist the temptation - ahhhh, I'll be dreaming peppermint!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YUM! I need to go to the store and replenish my chocolate stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooooh, I love peppermint patties too as do my 3 sons:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok now you have me wanting to run to the store for some Dove Dark chocolate!
    Bad Tracy! {LOL!}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmm... I'm with ya sister, I love those Yorks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm thankful you have a stash of something decadent! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy - I didn't know they made those in sugar free. Those things are so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In response to your response on my blog....

    licking the walls ?!?!?!

    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so, since it is sugar free does that mean that we can eat the entire bowl?
    I'll be right over!!
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mimi,
    Ummmm... No. I refrain from eating the whole bowl. Two a day at the most for me. It's still a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every woman needs a stash. It keeps us sane ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these!! But haven't tried the sugar-free. I'll have to pick some up for my mom who is diabetic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Even though I'm not a mint fan, I can totally relate to a chocolate fix! :) My DH brought home a bunch of chocolate with him when he visited over Christmas, and would you believe it's STILL here!? I'm kind of shocked at myself! :o) It's in the pantry where it's "out of sight, out of mind" - if it was sitting on the counter, I can guarantee you it would be gone in a flash! Ugh, I have no willpower! :o)

    I agree with Christy: every woman needs a stash. I never understood this until I visited my older sister when she was married and stumbled upon a bag of Hershey's Kisses in a kitchen drawer. She laughed and said, "Don't tell my hubby!" Now, as a wife and mom, I get it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. MMN!!! Guess what I'm going to have today. Some chocolate.
    Girls gotta have her chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love peppermint patties! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! Love it! Can I have one? =o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy