2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
1 clove garlic, minced
olive oil
lime juice
tortillas
cheese
sour cream
In a large skillet, heat 3 Tbls. Olive Oil. Add garlic and saute until soft. Add black beans. Stir often, until beans are hot. Remove beans from skillet, and place in a food processor. Drizzle with lime juice and puree beans. Serve on warm tortillas with cheese, sour cream, etc.
By the way, I tripled this for a family of seven big eaters! And I forgot to take a picture.
Looking for a way to impress your sweetie on Valentine's Day? Try the recipe for Chocolate Truffles at Mama's Fixins!
Mmm..we all love black beans, thank you for the recipe! Yes, I forget favorite recipes too. :0)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kelli
I double or triple most recipes too, especially now that my boys are eating more!
ReplyDeleteThis recipe sounds great and i know it will make its way to our table. Thanks!
Tracy, I just purchased 6 cans of black beans on-sale. I personally love them! And, it looks like I have all the other ingredients you mentioned on hand. Sounds like a good Friday, meal for the girls and I! Thanks bunches and Happy Valentines Day to you and your special family!
ReplyDeleteYep, I do it too. Just thought yesterday about a chicken/rice/broccoli/cheese casserole I used to make and forgot about. Oh, and by the way, you are getting really good at soap making. That batch with the pink on them were gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteoh yum, i had forgotten all about black bean burritos. thanks to you, we'll enjoy them again, soon!
ReplyDeleteThese sound so good, but my family does not like beans. I don't fix many things with them in it, but I could fix it for just me! ;o) Thanks for the recipe!
ReplyDeleteTHat sounds SO good! I think we have black beans too... hmmmm...
ReplyDeleteI don't like refried beans but I LOVE black beans....I might have to try this, it sounds quite doable.--Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day!
~Mrs.B
Sounds good, we love Mexican food! I think we're doing enchiladas tonight. Hot and spicy - lol! ;o)
ReplyDelete