Friday, February 22, 2008

Blogiversary Winner

Congratulations to my Canadian friend, Beck! Are you wondering what exactly it is that you won? Here is a little something to help you welcome Spring!

♥ Lindt Chocolate
♥ Handmade Lavender soap with a hand-crocheted soap sleeve
♥ a handmade almond scented Lotion Bar
♥ two hand crocheted flowers
♥ a Sweet Violet Yankee candle
♥ a Vanilla Lime Yankee candle
♥ an egg shaped dish featuring flowers and a pretty little butterfly

I'm thankful for each of you that visit me each day and share your lives with me!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm so delighted! I can't wait!
    What an absolutely wonderful give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice prize. Congratulations on your "Blogiversary"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on your blogiversary..and congratulations to Beck!
    thanks for stopping by my blog..glad you enjoyed the moon images.
    It was such a neat event to watch...very pretty.
    Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    ~Tina
    p.s. more drawings going on over at my blog..will have a few giveaways going on for Leap year day.
    come join the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Beck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite a treat package. Congrats to Beck.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Maaannn! Wish I hadn't missed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Beck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy