Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls- Take II, Blogging Anniversary, and a Giveaway

It seems I've missed my blogging anniversary by two days. I thought I started later than that. Leave me a comment today. De-lurk, and let me know you are out there. I'll pick a winner for a giveaway tomorrow evening at 9 PM.

Can you smell them? I posted the recipe almost a year ago, and it's been almost that long since I've made them. Pour yourself a cuppa and enjoy.


This one's for you!

45 comments:

  1. You do make the most scrumptious dishes, Tracy. :o)

    I've tried a couple cinnamon roll recipes but haven't been pleased. One was the recipe itself and one was my old yeast. sigh. One day, hopefully soon, I'll try yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Those look DELICIOUS!
    Happy blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo, they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and Happy Blogoversary! Looking forward to another year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great recipe!

    I wonder if I could perform the process the night before all the way to slicing the individual rolls and laying them in the pan and then put them in the refrigerator overnight? If I have to do all of that in the morning, it just won't get done. Perhaps pull it out an hour before time to bake? Anyway, you know best... what do you think?

    Happy Blogiversary! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elise,

    I made mine ALL last night, but re-heated them with a pat of butter for breakfast this morning. I DO think that you could get them all ready, place them in the fridge, and take them out before baking in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have my coffee and your cinnamon roll - mmmmmmmmmm, good!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmmmmm...these look wonderful!!! I LOVE fresh, homemade cinnamon rolls. I'll have to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad you started this blog, Tracy. What a blessing you are!

    I am off to print your recipe, because I will score some points with my hubs for making those cinnamon rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary....and wow..do those look great..I can almost smell them....
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'd love to join you for one of those yummy cinnamon rolls and a cup of coffee.

    Is this your 1 year Blogoversary? You didn't say. Congratulations and yes put me in your drawing please.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. (De-lurking. :) ) I enjoy reading your blog. And we made some Project Linus blankets (fleece,not crocheted) a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy, one of my favorite desserts!
    Happy Blogger anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love cinnamon rolls! I can smell them from here.

    Happy Anniversary! I've loved getting to know you through your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmm... cinnamon rolls. Now I might have to make some.

    Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have always wanted to make my own cinnamon rolls. I have been looking for a good recipe. Thanks, I can't wait to try yours.

    Oh! Did I mention my love for crochet? I'm working on a couple of gifts, that I will post when I'm done.

    I'm so glad I found your blog and look forward to being a part of your 2nd year.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Blogoversary! I have SO enjoyed getting to know you this way, and yes, also your amazing recipes!

    These look SO, SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Anniversary! I can almost smell those rolls from here!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those look super yummy! We enjoy reading your blog nearly every day! congrats on your anniversery!

    ReplyDelete
  20. a favorite of mine!

    Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OOOH yum! These look just like our cinnamon whirls (part of my blog title too!) I'll have to try these!
    Love, Tina:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those look delicious! I'm going to have to make some soon!
    Congratulations on your blogoversary!
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog and the deadline is noon Saturday. Stop by and enter if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Homemade cinnamon buns. Can't beat homemade. Yum! Yum! Every Christmas morning, I make homemade cinnamon buns. Just may have to try your recipe. Yum! Yum! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh me, I just jotted down the recipe.... YUMMY!

    Happy Anniversary!! It's been such a pleasure getting to know you and your family. I look forward to many more posts ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for your blog, Tracy. It is so cozy! It is inspiring to see how you so lovingly serve your family.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Anniversary!!! You know I am a reader---YAY:)

    Julieann

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello =)

    Mmmmmm...they smell delightful. lol

    Happy blogging anniversary!

    Giveaway? cool!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy, happy anniversary! Glad you're bloggin'!


    oh, and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Tracy

    I just found your blog thanks to a link at Tina Louise's blog. I love your site...as much as I've seen so far, and will be stopping back often. I just made your little crocheted flower in about 10 minutes and my girls thought it was very cute. I only had spare baby wool and a 5mm hook, but it worked fine.

    I'm also going to go looking for the recipe to those yummy cinnamon rolls. I know my family will enjoy those very much.

    Blessings on You

    Another Tracy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks yummy! Here I am....delurking hehe. ; )

    Happy Blogoversary!! Mine is on Saturday and I'm also doing a giveaway!

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  31. Well, If I win, I would like those Cinnamon rolls!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tracy, coming to your blog always makes me want to be a more godly wife and mommy! Thank you for blessing so many with "a glimpse into your life." And, the rolls look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. These cinnamon rolls look so yummy. I will have to try them. Also I wanted to let you know I have really enjoyed your blog.

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  34. MMMMMmmmmmmmmm! I think I'll make these this weekend. Your blog is always so uplifting and fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  35. oh my goodness i completely overlooked your BLOGOVERSARY!

    Happy Anniversary, Tracy. We're all soooo blessed by your blog.

    hugs,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  36. OH MY GOODNESS those look good!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you, Tracy, for sharing your life and your many gifts from God through this blog. You continue to be one of my favorite stops on the internet for ideas and inspiration. Oh, and your cinnamon rolls looks scrumptious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just delicious!

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y20/doberlady/cinnabuns.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  39. make some gluten free ones and I will have a cuppa with you

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi..I have really enjoyed your blog...I will definetly try making your cinnamon rolls very soon.. My hubby will love them..After my comment here I am going to go into your recipe area and see what's new..I love cooking...Happy Anniversary to you as well..I have yet to start my blog but I'm working on it...Hugs Gramma Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh, we love cinnamon rolls in the Deputy domain and yours look so good! I am actually quite surprised that it is only your One Year Bloggiversary ... and I mean that in a very good way. I just feel like I've "known" you longer! Congratulations to you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  42. The best thing about seeing those yummy cinnamon rolls via cyberspace is that they don't have any calories! They look wonderful!

    Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Happy Blogiversary! I'll be celebrating my 2nd one next month. (o:

    Blessings,
    ~Mrs.B

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oooh! Those look so delicious!
    Happy blogiversary!

    Thank you for your recent prayers for us. It's a blessing to know we have been bathed in prayer.
    Thank you, too, for your birthday wishes to Ally and for your kind words. ;o)

    Hope you enjoy your weekend.
    ~ Christina

    ReplyDelete
  45. funny thing I visited your blog tonight and my daughter just finshed making 2 large batches of cinnamon rolls for the freezer this evening..and lo and behold you have a big picture of some on your blog..ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy