Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hearts Abound

Yesterday evening, Abigail, Collin, and I made Valentine cookies. Dozens and dozens of hearts. And hands with hearts cut out of the palm.

I made this one especially for Autumn. She's studying sign language, and this is the sign for "I love you". I left the fingers all intact on the rest of them.

post signature

15 comments:

  1. Very cute. Reminds me of some good times making heart cookies with my girls :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum!!!! These look so good. I'm thinking about making some to send to my son at college. I think you've inspired me to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cookies look yummy! Could you post your recipe? I don't have a good recipe for sugar cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and I love the hand cookie! What kind of program are you using to learn sign language? I've always wanted to learn.
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pretty cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're making heart cookies this week, if I get better....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cookies are beautiful! I love the hot pink icing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Momala,

    I've posted the recipe at Mama's Fixins. It's linked in the post. Enjoy!

    Kelli,

    Autumn has been using books and videos from the library so far. We also found this great site.
    http://www.lifeprint.com/asl101/lessons/lessons.htm

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute!

    ... and a great idea for the sign language cookie.

    That Autumn sure is a smart one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwww...I'm borrowing some children this week to make Valentines Day cookies as well! :-) Looks like you had alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute :) This hand cookie looks so artistic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the hand sign for love with the heart cut out. Clever!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE the 'I Love You' cookie, so cute! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  14. yummmm...and the I love you hand cookie...so so clever..
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mrs. K,
    Yummy! Those are so cute! I especially like the hand one! ;) I love learning sign language too! Yeah, the library has some really good sign language books!

    Happy Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy