Monday, February 11, 2008

Pretty Almond Soaps


For those of you whom have purchased almond soap from me, yes, these do look different. More of the good oils, and a harder, longer lasting bar. AND, a pretty design on top. The design was made by dying the soap with all-natural paprika!


11 comments:

  1. these are beautiful....
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop you in your tracks beautiful.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Those are gorgeous!! You are getting so good at this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooohhhhh, these look good enough to eat! Like tiny little cakes. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your soap looks like art. Too beautiful to actually use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are getting SO creative with your presentation and flavors! REALLY great! These are lovely. Like Karen said, just like little cakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are beautiful!

    I bet they are just wonderful on the skin too

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great! I can't believe you improved on such a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soaps? You made these? You are obviously very artistic ~~ they are pretty!! Do they come in Chocolate you can eat?? ;o)
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those soaps are absolutely gorgeous. (btw I am Rachel's sister)!!! I am so impressed with your blog site. It is so encouraging to me as a new wife and mother.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your soaps are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy