Inspired by Mrs. Wilt, Autumn and I got busy last night creating edible place cards for our meal on Resurrection Sunday. I think they turned out well.
My recipe for the peanut butter filling is a bit different from hers, and I used melted almond bark for my chocolate, but the idea is the same.
I also used Wilton Royal Icing, which means that these can NOT go into the refrigerator. Everyone's looking forward to our meal!
Ohhh...pity there's not one with 'Tina' on it! What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteLove, Tina :)
standing ovation!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyour chocolate eggs are beautiful. my abundant hardt-felt compliments!
your recipe for peanut butter filling is intriguing. i do believe i need to try that out...just not this weekend as we're having strawberry shortcake instead. soon though. :o)
Mrs. K,
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute!
I hope all of you all have a wonderful Easter!
Oh, they are just beautiful, Tracy! I've seen icing roses but never pansies....I love them!
ReplyDeleteMay you and your family have a blessed Easter.
Hugs,
Kelli
these are awesome. totally going to steal that for next year!
ReplyDeleteI would have never thought of that myself! They are stunning.
ReplyDeleteEnquiring minds want to know though ~ what are you eating for your meal, that goes with those place cards?!?
These look sooo good...
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter.
HE is Risen, HE IS RISEN INDEED.
Deby
Oh! Cute! And now I feel so lazy.
ReplyDeleteYUMMY! (and pretty too) :)
ReplyDelete