Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I'm Home!


I arrived safely to a very warm welcome. Lots of kisses and hugs. Lots of smiles. Banners, and a cake. Pleas from children not to go anywhere again anytime soon.



The laundry was all done. The house was immaculate. They may have missed me, but they did a wonderful job of keeping everything together!

post signature

20 comments:

  1. Tracy, what a special welcome home party! Yes, it's easy to see what a treasure you are to your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome home to the blogosphere, Tracy. (((hug))) i'm so thankful you're now home, safe and sound, loved and cuddled.

    you've taught your children well, in so many ways. to come home to a sparkling clean home is a delight!

    blessings,
    haus frau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! It's good to be loved. What a beautiful example of children rising up to bless their momma. I'm glad your home safe and sound. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoooo hooo for laundry being done!

    what a great welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a homecoming! They sure love their Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home, Tracy! Your sweet family went all out, didn't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrs. K,
    Welcome back! I'm glad you had a safe trip!

    Sounds you had a great welcome home party! The cake and decorations are so pretty!

    Glad you're home! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shudder, absolutely shudder to think what my house would look like should such a thing happen around here. I pray by the time mine are your's ages I could dare to dream for the same. Your hubby is a gem, and you have taught your kids so well!

    Welcome home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is SO sweet! I bet you feel totally loved! You obviously taught them well. Welcome home, you were missed here too!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear you're back home safe with your family. What a welcome home!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooohooo..you are back. I sure do know how good that feels.
    and a beautiful cake to come home too, what a bonus.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful welcome home :-)

    Blessings,
    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back!
    How sweet of them to let you know how very much you were missed! I hate to be away from my family but have found that those occasional times that I need to be away has been good for them and me. It also makes us appreciate one another so much more!
    I'm so glad you're back home safe and sound.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is nothing like walking in my door after being gone for a while. I like being home. I would have been homesick too. Glad you are back and with your family again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how sweet is that. What a good mommy you must be. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back!!! What a special homecoming your children prepared for you!! The cake looks pretty and delicious!
    Hugs,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was so sweet of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great welcome home from your family. Love the cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy