builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Stuck!
Western PA has been hit by a BIG snowstorm, and I'm stuck here until Monday. I'm homesick, and my family is homesick for me. My mom, however, isn't sad at all.
I saw some pictures on the news about the snow storm. Praying you'll remain safe and well before venturing home come Monday. What a sweet homecoming that will be!
just relax and enjoy the time with your mother...cause if mamma ain't happy then nobody is happy!! and mamma is happy for you to stay a couple more days...
I saw some pictures on the news about the snow storm. Praying you'll remain safe and well before venturing home come Monday. What a sweet homecoming that will be!
ReplyDelete((( hug )))
Wow, hope you get home soon and enjoy time with Mom.
ReplyDeleteOh no!!! We just had rain, but no snow! Enjoy the unexpected time "stuck" with your family! :)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely missed your thoughtful posts!
ReplyDeleteHope you are back safe and sound soon.
I'm sure God has His purpose even it this, Tracy.
ReplyDeleteSusan
So sorry you are stuck, Tracy! I am, however, happy that your mom gets you for a few more days. Enjoy your extra time with her!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enojoying this time. I KNOW your family is missing you...AND your cooking! :)
ReplyDeleteohh...i need to hop over and leave a comment on mama's fixins, too. :)
Tracy, you and your family are in my prayers. I'm a little behind in my blog reading.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a safe trip home. We even had snow here yesterday. Very strange.
Be safe! Hope you have a special time with mom while you are waiting to get home to your family!
ReplyDeleteOh no!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to enjoy this time with your mom-it is an unexpected gift even though you are homesick!!
I know yor children will be so excited when you do get home!!
Hope you get home soon. My prayers will be with you.
ReplyDeletejust relax and enjoy the time with your mother...cause if mamma ain't happy then nobody is happy!!
ReplyDeleteand mamma is happy for you to stay a couple more days...
(((Tracy)))Hoping for a safe return!
ReplyDeleteJulieann
hope you'll be able to travel home to your family soon.stay warm and safe.
ReplyDeletehugs, Tina