Thursday, April 3, 2008

Randi's Gyros


My friend Randi, over at i have to say... posted a recipe for gyros today. I thought they looked so fabulous that I decided to try them this evening. She even made her own flat bread. I didn't. Grandma and I shopped today, so there was (ahem...) no time for that. I bought pitas.


I think Randi's gyros look prettier, and I was going to ask her if I could use her photo, but Mac entered the room as I was drafting my email. He told me that I needed to be honest about how we live. He's concerned for the integrity of my blog. I told him that I was going to ask permission, and then give credit to Randi for the photo, but he still didn't like the idea. After he gave me a stern talking to, I caved. (By the way, he wants to be a lawyer, and then President.)

Anyway, these gyros are really, really good! I even made her salad to go along with them.


Hop on over to her blog for the recipe. Her pictures are much more inspiring than mine. And that's the truth!


5 comments:

  1. Haha! I think Mac is going to achieve his dreams! I am glad you liked the recipe. It is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yummmm....love these things..
    I'll hop over.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look wonderful! Sounds like Mac will make a fine president. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these look great!! i love gyros!

    And I'm glad you have someone supervising your blogging! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was JUST looking at these on her blog and thought they looked great! Now I really want to try them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy