Autumn had her first cello recital Monday evening. It wasn't without flaw, but I was very proud of her. Her first three months of lessons have really paid off. Several people asked her to join them in the local orchestra, and she was pleased as punch.
I just love her smile when she finished!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great job Autumn!!
Wow - that brings back some memories! I just love the sound of a cello!
Btw, does finding one for free make me hip? ;-) 'Cause if it wasn't free, I know I wouldn't have spent the money! heehee
Autumn, you did awesome!! I can't believe you have only had 3mth. of lessons. Keep up the good work:)
ReplyDeleteTracy, thank you so much for posting this video clip. Sorry I wasn't able to make the recital, but at least I got to enjoy Autumn's performance.
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteYou must be so proud and what a gorgeous smile she had when she finished!
Wishing you a blessed day!
Congrats to Autumn! Three months on the cello and she joins the orchestra! Good for her!
ReplyDeleteWow, three months and she is dong that well?! How wonderful. Sage sad "Hey, she's good." :0)
ReplyDeleteGood job Autumn! Bring the cello when you come to visit and we can lay a track down.
Patricia
Great job Autumn! I loved the little smile at the end! I can well remember that feeling of relief when a recital is over! Congratulations on the invitation to join the orchestra; there is something very special about making music as a group. Have fun with it!
ReplyDeleteWow, she's only been playing for 3 months? She's very good. Congratulations Autumn!(o:
ReplyDeleteI Love it! I always wanted to take cello but Mom said it wasn't "feminine" enough...rubish! I wish to learn now but with 3 Goons 5yrs and under that isn't happening anytime soon!
ReplyDeleteWhen did she start learning??
Bravo!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat was a lovely composition she performed, and wonderfully performed I might add. I felt as if I should be wearing a P&P style dress while sitting in the audience. :o)
Cello is my favorite instrument so thank you so much for the concert.
It sounds wonderful! Great job, Autumn!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Wow! Great job! ;)
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful after only 3 months. Way to go, Autumn!!!
ReplyDeleteSusan
Autumn did a fantastic job, Tracy! Congratulate her for me. I enjoyed the piece that she played and she has a very winning smile!
ReplyDeleteYou would have thought she had been playing a lot longer than just three months. She's terrific!