Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fresh Colors


I've been eyeing these fabrics at the local quilt shop for quite some time. Today, I took the plunge and bought them. I want to make a quilt for our bed. I can't get started right away, but I'll get them all washed and ready to go.

She makes bed coverings for herself ~ Proverbs 31:22a

25 comments:

  1. These fabrics will make such a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Love* those crisp, clear colors! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Such beautiful fabrics, Tracy! The quilt will be so beautiful. Did you get them at a local or chain store?
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous fabrics!!!! They are going to make a beautiful quilt. Wish I enjoyed quilting!! Can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooohhh...I love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, such gorgeous fabrics! Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so pretty, Tracy! I am looking forward to the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fabrics, Tracy. Any idea what quilt pattern you'll use?

    I'd like to do the same for our bed. Someday. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! I look forward to seeing it in the works, and completed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those fabrics are beautiful! I sure hope you will posts pictures along the way of your quilting journey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love that blue floral print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are gorgeous fabrics! :)

    I wish I knew how to sew - my mom didn't do much of it (strange, with 9 kids and all) and my MIL was a great sewer, but didn't see the point with fabrics being expensive and clothing being relatively inexpensive.

    Do you do a pieced/patchwork quilt? I can't wait to see the progress or finished masterpiece! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are very pretty, I can't wait to see the finished project!☺

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please post pictures of the project! Those colors.... ooooooohhhh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those look so pretty. they'll make a lovely quilt.
    here's wishing you a lovely weekend!
    had not been by in a while and wanted to say "howdy"
    Tina
    p.s. you and your friends are invited to stop by and enter the drawing on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How sweet, love the colors. can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE these colors...can't wait to see it...
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  18. The fabrics and colors are lovely :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. How beautiful! Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an ambitions project, Tracy and will look absolutely beautiful when you get it done. I can't wait to see it finished. What color or pattern will you use for the back of it. You have great taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh those colours are just perfect. Your quilt will be just stunning. Those kinds of colours are always the ones that draw me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your fabrics are some of my favorite colors - can't wait to see your quilt!

    Also, your flowers and beds are looking so pretty. I also love the way the sliding glass doors look in your dining room - so bright. And they really make your hardwood floors shine.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These look great. The final product might take time, but I'm sure it will look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty fabric! I also really liked your French doors from previous post. I like to let the sunshine in! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy