builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Oh how neat, I had no idea! (o:
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Tracy! Those aprons are just precious :o)
LOL, an apron day. Who knew!I'm somewhat attached to mine. I'm such a grot!
I can't believe I missed it! :)I am planning to make some aprons, now that we are done with school. I have some old ones, but they are looking bad, too much use! hee hee. I really need them as I am such a messy cook!
Hi Tracy. Just dropped in to say Hi and a belated Happy Mothers Day.Susan
Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings, Tracy
Oh how neat, I had no idea! (o:
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Tracy!
ReplyDeleteThose aprons are just precious :o)
LOL, an apron day. Who knew!
ReplyDeleteI'm somewhat attached to mine. I'm such a grot!
I can't believe I missed it! :)
ReplyDeleteI am planning to make some aprons, now that we are done with school. I have some old ones, but they are looking bad, too much use! hee hee. I really need them as I am such a messy cook!
Hi Tracy. Just dropped in to say Hi and a belated Happy Mothers Day.
ReplyDeleteSusan