Saturday, May 24, 2008

Three Blind Mice

Okay... so there are more than three...

and they aren't really blind.

Tell me, how would you feel if YOUR husband called you outside to see these emerging from under your shed?

You can click to enlarge these pictures if you aren't too squeamish!


28 comments:

  1. If the shed is far far away from the house-eeh-let them be, but if it's close to the house-either I'm moving or they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute- But I say that because it's not my shed LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly I think they are all cute and sweet as long as they STAY in the shed.

    Once they are in the house, I get quite a different view. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to write what doberlady said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no!!
    What did you do? I would have screamed and ran into the house. :0)

    They are cute but only when they're in a pet store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enlarge the photo? Are you kidding? You did a fine job of showing the little critters.

    Yuck! I hate mice! We've had our share around here, too, but trust me...they are NOT cute nor are they living anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with the ladies who think they are cute. I had white mice as pets once and they escaped. Definitely not so cute. I like them outside far from the house!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's when I call the cat! Vermin are NOT allowed in my house and my shed is too close to the house! Way too much disease associated with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Their cute, especially considering it looks to be a family - mom and dad and the babies?!? However, if/when they are in my house, I am sorry, but they are "zapped".
    So what did you think about them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with doberlady, they are cute but then it's your shed not mine! But then your talking to a lady who once feed a baby mouse from an eye dropper to keep it alive just to catch it later in a mouse trap. How crazy is that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would have screamed!!! I just cant deal with those!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been known to catch & drown a mouse found inside my house.

    I'm afraid I'm with the "let 'em be as long as they're not inside" camp. We had an aviary that the mice lived in the bottom of. I could see them scampering about in the bottom from my kitchen window. They were fine until I had them inside!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would say "eeeek...get the mousetraps"..now, please....pretty please.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmm... I suppose I'll have to say they are cute. :-)

    ... It's cockroaches and spiders and other many-legged pals that really get to me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They look cute in your pictures! :)
    I have a love/hate relationship with mice. We once lived in a mobile home that got infested with them one fall. It was gross. When they stay where they belong I don't have a problem with them at all and when they are kept as pets (that would be P-E-T-S not p-e-s-t) I think they are kinda neat.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Our neighbors shed has baby groundhogs...I have to keep a constant vigil with my new plantings!

    Have a great Memorial day!♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. eeeeeee... As a country girl I have had to contend with many "creatures" but I can not stand mice, rats and bats.... Get a cat.... a big very hungry cat.
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  19. We had a couple of mice many years ago and we quickly got some of those traps which were very effective :o)

    We have had many gerbils over the years, and some would say they were too close to being mice-like.

    Believe it or not, my daughter even had a beloved pet rat that was VERY clean, washing itself no less than 20 times daily ~ cleaner than any animal I've ever seen before or since.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Definitely not a good thing! I'd squeal and run. Then make sure they "were taken care of" somehow. Too many in the house in the past to think they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my. squeamish is an understatement! whew!

    I'm just catching up on your blog... LOVE your sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ARGHHHHH!!!!!!! (ok, it's only a few mice and at least they are not rats (shudders) but, ughhhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. actually they are *very* cute... however i don't think i'd find them quite so appealing if i had them in rl and emerging from underneath my shed... yeeps...

    ReplyDelete
  24. A Cat's dream! I think I would run screaming lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy