Saturday, June 14, 2008

Apron Swaps

I was recently involved in two different apron swaps. The first one was A Summer fun Apron Swap hosted by Abby. The apron had to be handmade, have a summer theme, and at least one pocket. I sent the above half apron to my swap buddy. She's pregnant and due soon. I figured it would be easier to nurse a baby in a half apron.

The second swap was a Flirty Apron Swap hosted by Shawnee. I made the above apron for my partner. The theme for this swap is Celebrating Independence. Busy, busy!

I'm thinking about hosting an apron swap on my blog. Is anyone interested?

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to start making aprons, I've even bought a few patterns. Participating in a swap would be a fun way to get started!

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to participate in a swap where somebody sends me an adorable apron, and then I send a thank you note.

    kidding!

    but I do think apron swaps sound fun for the girls with the skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both great aprons. I think the swap would be a great thing, don't know how easy it would be to mail things from here though.

    Have a great Lord's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely be interested, but only if it was after July. Mainly because- my life is mass choas until the end of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be fun! I think I would be game!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that sounds like fun! I'm not sure though if I would have time to get an apron made. Could the swap include vintage aprons?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never owned an apron but think it would be fun to join a swap...I'm such a messy cook:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Yes! As long as they don't have to be fancy :o)

    love your aprons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy