As I was cleaning the master bedroom and bathroom this afternoon, I remembered an email a friend had sent to me several weeks ago. I looked it back up, and clicked on the link for a sermon. Voddie Baucham seems to be quite popular these days. I've read about his book, pictured above, on several blogs.
I truly enjoyed the sermon, and thought that many of you might too. To listen, click here . Wait for the page to fully load, and click on the play button (right facing triangle) on the left under the picture of the microphone.
Alas, I wasn't able to get the sermon....but have a great day anyhow!☺
ReplyDeleteExcellent message! Jeremiah 29:11 (and I can't help but add: through 14)
ReplyDeleteVoddie Bauchum is a gifted teacher. So glad you offered up this link, Tracy. I listened while attempting to complete my newsletter but found myself sitting and soaking in the words being spoken more than typing agendas. :o) It's a good thing.
Thank you Tracy--I will have to listen when the kids are in bed--I will let you know when I do:)
ReplyDeleteJulieann
How wild; I just listened to this this morning. I was thinking about highlighting it on my blog. Instead, I'll just link here. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Thanks for sharing. When I have more time I will check it ouT!
ReplyDeleteTracy,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing that link. I have read his book and heard a few messages by him. I was so encouraged by his message as this is the heart of what we are trying to do with our family.
I added the link to my post today!
Thanks, I'll have to try that sermon later.
ReplyDeleteI heard Voddie Bauchum in 2006 at the Desiring God National Conference. If you're interested in that message, too, it's at: www.desiringgod.org/ResourceLibrary/ConferenceMessages/ByDate/1831_The_Supremacy_of_Christ_and_Truth_in_a_Postmodern_World/
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this sermon very much. What a strong preacher, I have missed that, we've been out of church for months now. I am eager to hear as many more as I can. I also have listened to Paul Washer on
ReplyDeleteSermonIndex.com quite a bit.