builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
I was wondering if it was about that time. I noticed you put this post under celebrations ... indeed it will be. Enjoy your precious son's return home. Have a great weekend!
How wonderful! I know you've missed him so much. I know the reunion will be a very sweet time. :)You're smart to make the food ahead of time - good thinking!Enjoy your family, all together again. :)
Have a safe trip, Tracy!
Yum.....what time do we eat?????Praying for safe travels, and I know you can't wait to get him back home with you.
Wow, my daughter was gone for two weeks and only came home to blueberry coffee cake. My kids would be in heaven if you were their mom :)Enjoy the excitement of your reunion. I know the joy first hand.
Have a wonderful homecoming celebration, Tracy!~Kelli
Sounds like a feast fit for a king...Are we all invited too????
oh reunions are so wonderful....and a nice dinner to come home too, what could be better.Deby
Are you excited? Bet your excited huh? :0) Oh, I'll be over for dinner. goodness.Patricia
Can't wait to hear about your wonderful reunion :o)
What a precious homecoming, for ALL of you. :o)
Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings, Tracy
I was wondering if it was about that time. I noticed you put this post under celebrations ... indeed it will be. Enjoy your precious son's return home. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful! I know you've missed him so much. I know the reunion will be a very sweet time. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're smart to make the food ahead of time - good thinking!
Enjoy your family, all together again. :)
Have a safe trip, Tracy!
ReplyDeleteYum.....what time do we eat?????
ReplyDeletePraying for safe travels, and I know you can't wait to get him back home with you.
Wow, my daughter was gone for two weeks and only came home to blueberry coffee cake. My kids would be in heaven if you were their mom :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the excitement of your reunion. I know the joy first hand.
Have a wonderful homecoming celebration, Tracy!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Sounds like a feast fit for a king...Are we all invited too????
ReplyDeleteoh reunions are so wonderful....
ReplyDeleteand a nice dinner to come home too, what could be better.
Deby
Are you excited? Bet your excited huh? :0) Oh, I'll be over for dinner. goodness.
ReplyDeletePatricia
Can't wait to hear about your wonderful reunion :o)
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious homecoming, for ALL of you. :o)
ReplyDelete