builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. Psalm 127:1a
Everything looks delicious (well except the asparagus, not something I really care for, sorry).......but it still looks good...PICK one *okay*...the cherry pie...ala mode of course...~~deby
thud.Oh man, your meal looks *so* good, Tracy. Are there leftovers?
What a great idea, Tracy! Your picnic food looks delicious, I love asparagus!~Kelli
Delicious ! :)mari
The food looks like it was delicious! Your pictures were excellent too. (o:
What a nice idea, everything looks so yummy!
Yum! :o)
With a meal like that - I wouldn't let thunderstorms get me down either!! YUM!
What fun! Everything looks delicious and I'm sure it tasted just as good.
These dishes look delicious! We've had some storms lately, too, but glad to get them as we need the rain so much.Enjoy your week-end!
yes, add that all to my menu for when i come and eat with you :)
Yum! ANd you're so clever to have an indoor picnic!
All this food looks so delicious and inviting, Tracy...Yummm!I given you an award. Come over to my site for the details.Blessings,Dianne
Goodness sakes Tracy! Do you cook like this all the time? Your husband must luuuuv you!Patricia
As usual Tracy, EVERYTHING looks delicious, even the asparagus, a favorite!Blessings,Dallas
Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings, Tracy
Everything looks delicious (well except the asparagus, not something I really care for, sorry).......but it still looks good...PICK one *okay*...the cherry pie...ala mode of course...
ReplyDelete~~deby
thud.
ReplyDeleteOh man, your meal looks *so* good, Tracy. Are there leftovers?
What a great idea, Tracy! Your picnic food looks delicious, I love asparagus!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Delicious ! :)
ReplyDeletemari
The food looks like it was delicious! Your pictures were excellent too. (o:
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice idea, everything looks so yummy!
ReplyDeleteYum! :o)
ReplyDeleteWith a meal like that - I wouldn't let thunderstorms get me down either!! YUM!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! Everything looks delicious and I'm sure it tasted just as good.
ReplyDeleteThese dishes look delicious! We've had some storms lately, too, but glad to get them as we need the rain so much.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week-end!
yes, add that all to my menu for when i come and eat with you :)
ReplyDeleteYum! ANd you're so clever to have an indoor picnic!
ReplyDeleteAll this food looks so delicious and inviting, Tracy...Yummm!
ReplyDeleteI given you an award. Come over to my site for the details.
Blessings,
Dianne
Goodness sakes Tracy! Do you cook like this all the time? Your husband must luuuuv you!
ReplyDeletePatricia
As usual Tracy, EVERYTHING looks delicious, even the asparagus, a favorite!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Dallas