Monday, July 7, 2008

Sewing Spree


I cut out another dress, and sewed it up on Saturday.

Abigail was able to wear it to church yesterday.


I love the length and the Peter Pan Collar. So feminine!

17 comments:

  1. That's pretty! And so is the sweet girl it was made for!
    I'm getting ready to launch into a three week sewing spree on things I've had cut out and waiting for the past 6 months. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a beautiful dress, Tracy. Yes, it's so feminine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that pattern, only, my girl never got a dress made out of it. She out grew the pattern to fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of sewing going on, Tracy! I love both of the dresses you have made. So pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress and you know the Peter Pan collar is a favorite of mine..I would love a blouse with that kind of collar...
    wow..you are a busy lady.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet! I love it! I love to sew for my girls, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very pretty! Well done!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress on a beautiful girl~I love this material.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Precious dress for a precious young lady. She'll never forget your labor of love in stitching this dress. :o)

    btw, the vintage tableclothes sold quickly. Rock bottom price of $2 each. (((running and ducking))) I have other things still though!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love that dress! I want to learn how to sew and make dresses for my daughter. I have the materials, just missing the time and want to right now hehe. =0

    Do you by any chance make these for sale?

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh very very pretty....dress and Abigail!

    That reminds me, I have a similar pattern to make up for Miss Mischief. Must do that one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bev,

    I haven't made any for sale, but I would. You can contact me at

    unlessthelord@gmail.com

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's very lovely! I love the fabric too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Doesn't she look so pretty?!?!

    Her dress is lovely, and she makes it look even better. How sweet! I have always wanted to sew for a girl. Boys just don't care for homemade clothes so much.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh - both this dress and the one below are darling. And your little lady looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy