Maybe HE is a SHE...females usually have much less color. Hummingbirds are some of my favorites, glad you got them coming. Once they start, they will visit often!
Kevin was doing something on the patio and he hit the feeder with his head and it fell to the ground and broke--thanks for the reminder to get a new one--summer is not quite the same with out one:)
What gorgeous photography, Tracy! Every time I have a chance to see a lovely bird, I give the Lord thanks because it seems like a special gift just for me. You had a special gift in not only seeing but being able to capture this memory.
What an amazing moment to capture! You all must be really enjoying watching them!
ReplyDeleteBTW - I updated my *crochet* post and have included all the LINKS for the dishcloth patterns to make it easier for everyone!
Have a wonderful weekend,
Dallas
They are the most amazing birds!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe HE is a SHE...females usually have much less color. Hummingbirds are some of my favorites, glad you got them coming. Once they start, they will visit often!
ReplyDeleteAww, that is so cool! Only 3 days, that's pretty fast.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo!
Have a great weekend!
Great photo!
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog for an award!
Tracy!! What an amazing picture. It made me catch my breath when I saw it. Success indeed!
ReplyDeleteWOW--that picture is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteKevin was doing something on the patio and he hit the feeder with his head and it fell to the ground and broke--thanks for the reminder to get a new one--summer is not quite the same with out one:)
Julieann
Hummingbirds always remind me of my grandmother... maybe I'll put a feeder out today. thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteImpressive!!! I'll have to remember to ask you how you managed to catch a hummingbird in flight!?!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sight! You did a great job capturing this little bird in flight. Amazing, aren't they? I need to get a feeder though.
ReplyDeleteSometimes they come around our house because of some of the flowers in my garden that seem to draw them.
Have a great day!
Dianne
Beautiful picture, Tracy! Hummingbirds are so special.
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Wow...love this picture Tracy....my mom loved Hummingbirds, they always remind me of her.
ReplyDeleteDeby
What gorgeous photography, Tracy! Every time I have a chance to see a lovely bird, I give the Lord thanks because it seems like a special gift just for me. You had a special gift in not only seeing but being able to capture this memory.
ReplyDelete