oh my gracious! i am loving the vintage sewing here.... and i also love the little logo (or whatever it is) that says "sew retro"... may i ask is it something you just made for yourself or does it pertain to something else?
I LOVE these patterns you are finding. Where are you finding them? I find lots of them, but the issue is finding my size. Do you have an online resource, or do you just find one here and there?
What a pretty dress, Tracy! Lovely fabric and such an enchanting style! Thank you for continuing to share your sewing endeavors. By doing so, you fuel my creativity!
Looks beautiful! I love those vintage patterns. Pretty as can be! Hope your weekend's off to a great start!
ReplyDeletexox,
Linnea
http://linneapaulina.typepad.com
Soooo cute Tracy...need the pearls to go with and some gloves...
ReplyDeleteso feminine...
~~deby
Beautiful material and lovely dress. I love the old vintage styles but then they were in style when I was a teen.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, Tracy! You deserve the award!
LOL,
Dianne
That is a beautiful pattern Tracy and what pretty fabric. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteoh my gracious! i am loving the vintage sewing here.... and i also love the little logo (or whatever it is) that says "sew retro"... may i ask is it something you just made for yourself or does it pertain to something else?
ReplyDeleteenquiring minds, you know;)
Diane,
ReplyDeleteThe small banner is for a retro sewing blog. You can access it here:
http://sewretro.blogspot.com/
I LOVE these patterns you are finding. Where are you finding them? I find lots of them, but the issue is finding my size. Do you have an online resource, or do you just find one here and there?
ReplyDeleteJenn
What a pretty dress, Tracy! Lovely fabric and such an enchanting style! Thank you for continuing to share your sewing endeavors. By doing so, you fuel my creativity!
ReplyDeleteHow cute! You are lookin' good!
ReplyDelete