Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nine Hungry People

Anna's Raised Waffles.


Happiness.

10 comments:

  1. YUM! I love waffles. Have a wonderful weekend!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, those look yummy!!
    Have a great Lord's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY WORD.

    Yum. I LOVE waffles. Will try these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!
    I had a huge breakfast this morning and it is now 4pm but I could still make a go at those lovely waffles!☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! I love waffles and those look very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those look good. We never have waffles...I don't have a waffle iron, so I think that makes those look all the more appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SO good! Thank you for sharing the link to this recipe, Tracy! I made them this morning for breakfast, and my husband declared them to be the best waffles he's ever eaten! I love the fact that they are 100-percent whole wheat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy