Thursday, August 21, 2008

Visitors


Menus planned... Check.
Pies baked... Check.
Sheets changed... Check.
Enjoy visitors... In progress.

My parents are here for several days which means lazy afternoons, and late evenings.

15 comments:

  1. Have fun!☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the family.

    BTW, the new header looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you'll all have a wonderful time together :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family time is always precious, but all the more so when you live far apart. Have a wonderful time.

    I know I came on to comment a few days ago, but I think I got called away from the computer before I said anything. I wanted to say that I really am enjoying the tone of your late summer posts. You seem to be transitioning into school and fall with such a gentle ease. It's lovely to read about your days.

    Enjoy your folks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful!

    Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Oh, how I wish I could have a piece of your pie. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~~ENJOY~~
    What a blessing for you and yours.
    ~deby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracy;

    enjoy your time with them :-)

    blessings,

    mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful visit with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun! And I *love* the photo you used, the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you're having a wonderful time. The flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your visit is laced with grace, Tracy. :o)

    The roses and hydrangeas are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you have a sweet time together. Remember to take pics, I regret the times I haven't done so.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy