Tuesday, September 16, 2008

On the Stove

A chilly autumn morning,


a bag of apples from Pauline,


turned to fresh warm applesauce just in time for lunch.

11 comments:

  1. I love this time of the year, especially the apples for apple sauce. It looks delicious, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade applesauce is the best and I love this time of year for baking and such as well :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The perfect fall snack...yum!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love fresh applesauce. It looks of yummy:)

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. we just made applesaucse (and posted about it) as well! how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm. It's cooling down to the mid 80's here - almost time for cooler weather meals and treats such as homemade apple sauce. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. we also have apple trees and so much apples that we don't know what to do with all of them so, my mother made apple sauce too. how can simple thing like that be SO good? your apple sauce looks delicious too. i just wanted to say this :)

    -sofia

    ReplyDelete
  8. NICE! It was 70-ish here today and I am so loving it, the heat is gone, yet not cool yet, except at night and in the morning...ahhhh this is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE warm apple sauce with cinnomon. Now that's comfort food!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, that looks so good and it looks great, not runny at all like some homemade sauce.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That just looks so marvelous. I have never made applesauce. We'll go apple picking soon and I'm gonna try it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy