Friday, September 12, 2008

Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies


When one of Autumn's cookie clients requested a tart lemon cookie, I suggested this recipe. I'd only made it once before, and really enjoyed it. As oftentimes happens, I forgot about it until my mind was jogged. After making them again last night I'm glad I remembered!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, they look fab. I love the ribbon around them. Beautiful presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute picture, Tracy! Thanks for the recipe link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound delicious, I might have to try these. And your picture was very pretty too. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so yummy....

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sound so wonderful, Tracy that I am definitely going to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only do they sound yummy but the photo shows a beautiful gift presentation!

    Does Autumn have quite a few regular customers?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dallas,

    Autumn has one VERY faithful customer, and several others who are quite regular.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a creative person and always inspire me! The cookies look delicious!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tracy,

    I am having a giveaway over at my blog so come on over and check it out.

    Blessings,
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy