Thursday, October 9, 2008

Unexpected Gifts...


are generally the best kind. Sometimes they're store bought flowers, or flowers picked from the roadside. Sometimes it's an iced coffee, or chocolate covered coffee beans. Roses on a weekday, just because, mean much more than expecting them for a birthday or anniversary.

20 comments:

  1. Oh, I agree. And they're beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree and yours are *lovely*! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they are just beautiful! Lucky you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh* That is so sweet!
    :) They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thats' really special, hope you gave him a big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're beautiful, Tracy!

    What a guy, that Verne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~~I agree~~
    last night my husband sprung something on me ...so out of the blue...I am still feeling the *love* from him doing it and thinking of me.....I am not one that can be surprised easily....
    Beautiful pictures, Tracy.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like we both received flowers! They are just lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tagged you for an award at my blog mom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are gorgeous! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And what lovely gifts they are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet blog...just stumbled across it in blogland. Turns out my sister Deby (applesofgold) has been here too!!!! I will be back for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely for you...they are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree, Tracy! Beautiful flowers.
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, coming from the heart rather than obligation is especially endearing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy