Saturday, December 6, 2008

More Birthdays?


What's a person to do when they're having a party to celebrate more than one birthday at a time? That's exactly what's happening at our house, so I decided to make a 12 x 18 cake and make it look like a calendar page. This way, I could write in the names of everyone on their own special day!

22 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I have been reading your blog for some time now.
    What a neat idea for the cake.
    It shows you are a very creative person.
    Mrs. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! What a neat idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy....man, have you celebrated some birthday's lately or what??!!

    Yet, you're so creative with your cakes....great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so clever and so cute!!

    Happy early Birthday to your Collin!! :-) (I'm in denial about my baby turning 2 tomorrow!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great idea. So creative, great job! (o:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, what a cute cake! Definitely creative :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever idea! It turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that idea! Very clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a couple of months like that here too. What a great idea for the cake! Hope everyone has a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cakes are incredible!

    So clever, and I can't imagine having such a steady hand to get all those details so perfect.

    Great job-and Happy Birthday to all your dear ones celebrating their special days this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, now that's a great idea and so creative! LOVE IT!!

    Wow, this keeps up and you'll be broke from the birthdays before Christmas even hits.

    Love that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You must have lots of patience! I noticed that it is Colin's birthday today... Happy Birthday Colin!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so great! Very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Cute!

    We have a Christmas Eve birthday, then New Years Day, and then our anniversary January 2nd!

    Lots of celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute idea! Thank you for sharing, Tracy. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You never cease to amaze me, Tracy. This cake is awesome. Big time.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my golly, that is adorable!!! brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That cake is amazing! How creative!! I should give that idea to my best friend's family. They have a large Irish Catholic family, and they celebrate all the birthdays in a given month on a single day together. Putting the dates on one cake like that would be so sweet (pun intended).
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy