Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Turtlenecks




...are just the thing when it's cold outside.



10 comments:

  1. That is so fun! That is a great color on the dog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!!!!

    I want to hug her. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very cute. But soooo not what I needed to see LOL. We were at a friend's place last night. They had brought the guinea pig inside because the house was air conditioned and it was too hot for it to be out! We got to 110F yesterday and are set for the same today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and makes me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!

    Reminds me SO MUCH of our dog that died several years ago ... same kind and same colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOW ADORABLE!!!!

    I'd like one of those for me! LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This gave me a good chuckle, first one of the morning. Thank you!

    Hugs,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL ~ I popped in to see just who would be modeling that turtleneck. I admit ... you surprised me! ;o) But isn't Miss Daisy lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit me and leave a comment. Blessings,
Tracy